Pages

Friday, September 15, 2006

Disney trip continued ... we land.

The flight was nice, once the seating was settled, the kids were good. Kiki and I got to talk to each other, and I got to talk to the kids. They were really excited the whole flight.

We landed a bit early (thank you nice pilot LOL). I have heard some complaints about Disney's Magical Express (also known as DME - Disney's free shuttle bus service to the resorts if staying on property), but it was a GREAT experience for us. Not having to wait at baggage claim was such a nice treat. We followed the directions I had to the check-in. An employee directed me to the check-in, and Kiki and the kids to a lounge area to sit and wait. The line was non-existant and we were checked in almost immediately. We then went straight to a waiting bus (now, here, we were one of the last to board, so I am pretty sure the others had been waiting a while, but we took off not long after we boarded the bus). The driver put our carry-on luggage under the bus and we were on our way. Just a few stops to drop off people at another resort or two and we were at Coronado Springs Resort.

I'd also heard that check-in lines at our resort could be bad. But that wasn't the case. I walked right up (and I swear I didn't cut in any line), and was helped but a REALLY nice lady. We got all checked in. And what a nice surprise A WATER VIEW ROOM. I had a standard view (translation: parking lot) booked. Free upgrade. YAY!!

The view from our hotel room window/door:


We were off to our room to get settled in, with plans to head straight to Downtown Disney......

(back later for more).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you are blogging this! Good idea! Make for great journaling later ;)