If you're here reading, I'm sure you probably know me already. I'm a pretty boring person. Mom to two boys and a toddler who is treated like a princess by her two big brothers. I'm wife to a college professor. Here I am just placing my random thoughts about my day down "on paper" and trying to document the little things that happen in our life before the memory is lost in my over-filled brain.
I haven't finished uploading my journal, but I did finally get about 30 pictures loaded to Picturetrail with some short descriptions. I've taken over 500 pictures so far, but here is a small sampling....
Shannon, those pictures are just amazing. I'm so grateful you didn't sustain more damage - but still, you have your more than your fair share of issues to deal with. Hope the work is progressing now, any updated pics?
1 comment:
Shannon, those pictures are just amazing. I'm so grateful you didn't sustain more damage - but still, you have your more than your fair share of issues to deal with. Hope the work is progressing now, any updated pics?
Post a Comment